THIS FAQ APPLIES ONLY TO ORDER PROCESSING AT GENTELL. THESE FEATURES WILL NOT APPEAR TO OTHER USERS.
IMPORTANT: Batch printing features ONLY work on the FireFox browser, which has better printing features than Chrome and Edge. Please download and install FireFox here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
Add the print button to the browser
1. Choose settings in the upper right.
2. Choose Customize.
3. Drag the print icon to the top of the browser.
Turn off headers and footers to prevent printing of extraneous information
1. Tap the Printer icon in the top bar.
2. Choose Page Setup
3. Choose the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
4. Choose Blank for all headers and footers.
1. If you are not already at the main screen, choose Process Orders.
2. Chose the orders you want to print. Choose Select ALL to check off all the orders.
3. Choose Approve & Show Selected. This will take you to a print screen AND will approve and remove these orders from the queue.
Click the Print button in the upper right. This will only appear if you have customized FireFox as instructed above.
To print, tap the Print button in the upper left. This will print out all selected orders with the wound data on the same page.
When you choose the browser's BACK button to return to the order list, the approved and printed orders will have been removed from the list.